Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Inspiration

Needing a little pick-me-up (just one of those looooooooooooooooooong days) I perused my inspiration file...here are some favorites:





30% of the long day is attributed to the overall dread I'm feeling about going down to the Board of Equalization tomorrow AM. I have to close-out the Sole Proprietorship Resellers License and obtain a new Resellers License in the name of the LLC. I have filled out the forms to the best of my ability but I'm still confused about where I'm supposed to do my 'final' tax return for the SP. Hopefully the BoE will be patient with me tomorrow and more importantly, hopefully everything can be accomplished in one visit.

Back to inspiration, I saw this couple (above) walking a while ago and thought they were so cute. They seemed to be so in love. At the risk of sounding cheesy, I hope Tony & I can be like that when we reach that age; which is why it falls into the inspiration category. Inspiration & a reminder to also work hard at being a better person in my marriage.

No comments: