Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ooh baby, baby...

The stork is knocking at the door, he is dressed to the nines because a baby girl is about to arrive!
One of my favorite things: baby showers, I absolutely LOVE them! It's so exciting to see the mom-to-be surrounded by her closest friends, her moms and all the gifts.
The gifts are always tiny and very thought-out. Especially when a majority of the guest list consists of new moms...Today I had the pleasure of co-hostessing a shower for one of my closest friends, Kristen, with Kate & Anjali.
Here are some of the fun pics from the event. Kristen's shower was at Crown & Crumpet The owner, Amy and event coordinator, Kim, were fantastic to work with. I highly recommend this venue for any pending baby/bridal showers or little-girl birthdays. Of course, the interior design of the place is over-the-top and yes you could do some editing but I love every inch of it! The food is delish, but the design more so - I could eat it up like a spoonful of sugar.
The Moms:
Kristen, always remember:
Some favorite gifts:





Please come visit us again!

No comments: