Saturday, February 4, 2012

Powder Room Remodel

Over a year ago I was hired by a friend in Santa Barbara to re-do their powder room. The project has been complete since April! Here are the 'after' shots:
I love the Timorous Beasties wall-covering and the basket-weave marble flooring. We were able to find the latter at nearly 40% of the cost at a resource in Portland! Even shipping it down to Santa Barbara didn't get us close to the cost if we had sourced it elsewhere. The Jonathan Adler mirror adds a finishing touch and the frame on the right is a framed chalk-board...to use while entertaining...my parent's lamp store, Naomi's Lampshades, provided the chandelier.
My mom, Bea Searles, trimmed the shades to add that extra touch. She works incredibly hard to make sure every one of her clients is 1,000% happy about their purchase.
Here are the before shots of the space:

As an aside, I couldn't ask for better clients. They are truly wonderful people and amazing parents. In January they flew me down for the day to LA to work on a remodel for the place they purchased for one of their sets of parents...images to follow.

No comments: